Newcomers are provided with translation services which include, but are not limited to the following documents: Academic Transcripts, Driving Records, Driving Licenses, Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, University Degrees, Diplomas, resource materials and letters from different community partners and government institutions.

Newcomers that speak very little English and have special appointments within the community will receive assistance with ‘Out-of-Office Appointments’ services to Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (local office), Language Assessment and Resource Centre, Service Canada, Central Housing Registry, Hiatus House, Children’s Aid Society, Doctor’s Offices, City of Windsor Social Services, etc.