Taking Steps Towards Improving Your Employability Skills
The employment starting line is different for each individual and is based on different experiences, skills, assets and needs.
The skills and employability program will help you overcome employment-related barriers and challenges, every step of the way, to your final employment destination.
The program also includes the following:
- Skills assessments
- Professional, life and financial skills training
- Employability skills development such as time management, accountability and commitment
- Education and career exploration
- Mentor and networking connections
- Professional resume development, screening and matching
- Job shadow, placements and volunteer placements for community hours, field trips/trade tours, forums and focus group discussions
- Full-time or part-time employment opportunities, self-employment exploration,
- and much more
If you are a newcomer youth in high school, graduating high school or a youth neither in employment, education or training, in Windsor Essex, contact us for an intake and assessment to determine your eligibility and suitability.
Eligibility: Permanent Resident; Convention Refugee
Contact: Rola Mansour at 519-890-2547 or email@example.com to register.
A ZOOM ID and password will be sent to registrants