Learn about the following:
- The Residential Tenancy Agreement (standard form)
- What are your rights and responsibilities as a tenant?
- What are the obligations and the responsibilities of the landlord?
- What you should know and do before signing the agreement?
- Who should you contact if you want to place a complaint?
Guest Speaker: Anna Colombo, Lawyer, Legal Assistance of Windsor
Mode of Delivery: ZOOM
Eligibility: Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees
Registration Information: Registered clients will receive an invitation a day prior to the online session.
Contact Staff Name: Jagat Thapa
Phone Number: 519-999-3531
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, December 8, 2020