Skip to main content

Preparation for University or College Applications

Are you planning on going to University or College after high school? Do you know how to fill out the application forms?

Join this session and we’ll help you understand how to:

  • The educational requirements needed to apply
  • Set up your application account for either university or college
  • Fill out your university or college application;
  • and much more

Eligibility: Permanent Resident; Convention Refugee

If you are interested, please email Edwin Hu at or 226-347-3694 to sign up.

The zoom ID and password will be sent to all registrants.



Translate »