Grant available for laid-off workers/unemployed individuals for training for high demand occupations.
- Laid-off on or after January 1, 2005, and then became self-employed
- Unemployed for six months or longer are part of a low-income household
- The employment contract has ended
- Receive maternity or parental benefit and are seeking to reenter the labour force
- Left work due to medical reason
- Not laid off but unemployed for 6 months or more.
- Part of a low-income household
Fund: Maximum grant is $28,000.00 to cover tuition, basic living expenses and other related costs within one year of training
Contact: If you are interested, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
The zoom meeting code and details will be emailed to confirm your spot.